Current game stage: 1
Fullness is one of the main Player Statistics. Fullness (Food) is a measure of the Food level of a character. Fullness starts at 25 (up to a maximum of 50) points higher than the character's Max Stamina Cap.
Fullness affects the player's Max Stamina. When the player's Fullness is lower than the player's Max Stamina Cap, their Max Stamina will be equal to the Fullness value (e.g. Fullness of 90 will reduce the base Max Stamina to 90, down from the base 100). Furthermore, Fullness is increased by consuming food that increases Max Stamina.
- In the absence of performing activities that use Stamina, Fullness decreases steadily at a barely noticeable rate. While recovering Stamina after doing an activity that uses Stamina, Fullness decreases faster.
- When Fullness drops below the player's Max Stamina Cap, the character's Max Stamina will drop to the current Fullness level.
- When Fullness drops below 50% of Max Stamina Cap, the status effect Hungry is applied, notifying you that your Max Stamina is decreased.
- When Fullness drops below 30% of Max Stamina Cap, the status effect Starving is applied, notifying you that your Max Stamina is decreased and damaging you over time.
- Fullness will cease decreasing when it reaches 25% of Max Stamina Cap. However, the Starving effect will still be ongoing.
Certain food and edible items (that provide an increase in Max Stamina) can be eaten by the player to increase their Fullness level.