Game Mode is the term given to the different difficulty levels or worlds the player can select at the start of the game that are available in 7 Days to Die. The game difficulty and settings can be changed at any time in the main menu prior to loading. The world/map cannot be changed and the player will have to select New Game to try another map selection.
- Scavenger - Easiest Setting designed for Noobs
- Adventurer (Default) - Not just a new recruit anymore
- Nomad - Designed for experienced FPS players
- Warrior - Now you're starting to impress!
- Survivalist - Kids don't try this at home!
- Insane - You're one brave mother!
Better known as Maps or World Seeds, there are these available:
- Navezgane - Is a Static map with Specialty Points of Interest only available there. Size cannot be altered.
- Random World Generation - Random Generation size can be determined by 10k, 8k or 6k
- Pregen10k - Is an unchanging/Static map
- Pregen6k - Is an unchanging/Static map
- Pregen8k - Is an unchanging/Static map
Join a Game
Players can choose from playing with hundreds of other players in their Dedicated Server Providers or with those that are playing Peer to Peer. LAN is also an option.