- “Grain alcohol can be made in a beaker at a campfire. Useful for homemade gas and first aid kits.”
Grain Alcohol is a beverage that can be consumed to restore stamina and gain the Beer Buzz buff. Consuming Grain Alcohol also reduces hydration by 5 and wellness by -0.5. If the player consumes too much Grain Alcohol they will gain the Drunk debuff.
Drinking one Grain Alcohol will increase the player's "Beers consumed" value by 4.
Consumed beverages/drinks that are alcoholic will increase the player's internal "Beers" count.
- At 5 Beers the player will gain the Buzzed buff.
- At 6 Beers the player will gain the Drunk buff.
- At 8 Beers the player will gain the Sick Drunk buff.
- At 15 or more Beers the player will gain the Alcohol Poisoning buff.
Automatically, every 100 seconds the player will lose 1 Beer from the internal buff Metabolize Beer.
Grain Alcohol can be crafted at the Chemistry Station with the following items:
Grain Alcohol is used to craft the following items:
|First Aid Kit||1x Blood Bag, 1x Grain Alcohol, 1x Bandage, 1x Duct Tape||Chemistry Station||First Aid Kit Schematic|
|Gas Can||3x Animal Fat, 1x Grain Alcohol||Campfire w/Beaker||Gas Can Schematic|