Current game stage: 1
NOTE: This is not the bug submission portal This is simply a list created and managed by users for the purpose of publicly logging discovered bugs. The 7DTD forums are where you would go if you would like to submit a bug report to The Fun Pimps or to look for help fixing an issue. The General Support section would be a good place to start, make sure you check out the How to Report and Issue Thread as well.
This page is for detailing bugs related to the current version of the game.
- If the current version of a known bug is not listed here, feel free to add it. Please don't use a general section.
- If you are not sure if you have found a valid bug or not, use this page's talk page to discuss it.
- Please mark your posts with ` ~~~~ ` (creates a wiki signature). This way we can easily know who found this bug.
- Bugs from previous base Updates are moved to the Known Bugs: Legacy page.
- Bugs for Xbox and PlayStation can be logged on the Known Bugs: Console page.
To save on space, we ask users to submit bugs in a neat order. Please submit bugs in the following format:
|* Auger causes you to fly and not come down, you are unaffected and can pass through other blocks. - Alpha 9.3 ~~~~|
- Bonus exp acquired when upgrading blocks using either Lucky Goggles or Grandpa's Learn'n Elixir is incorrectly calculated. -Alpha 19.3 CrimsonReaper5563 18:14, 22 February 2021 (UTC)
- When you are mining blocks underground and you create a 1 and a half block tall walkway then you can see the whole chunk. -Alpha 19.4 Unknown User 9:00, 10 April 2021 (EST)
- Can't apply sprint to broken leg, logging out and back in miraculously heals broken leg. Not a sprained leg, broken. Confirmed via multiple parties. -Alpha 19.4 ~~~~
- My car showing on map and compass but when i go there its just nothing. I lost car and loot. Alpha 19.5
- Game crashed/Power went out for me (host player) and my friend suddenly gained 56 levels and kept gaining levels each time he rejoined. - Alpha 19.6
- Usually when I get beyond level 40 a bug occurs with hunger. Character can eat as much as possible, being well overfed and at some point hunger will start increasing every 10-12 seconds. Points in Iron Gut make no difference, relogging does nothing..cannot find any fix. Bug will sometimes go away after a several real-time hours but no clue what (if anything) triggers this. People on some servers are aware of this bug but I can't find anything online. Might be related to server-side mods but no one is sure. - Alpha 19.6 ~~~~