The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Max Stack is the amount that an item will stack before it requires another inventory slot. There are no weight limits in this game currently, so they use a stacking system to determine how much you can carry.
- Most Weapons, Tools, clothing, armor and anything with a quality level all have a stack number of 1 which means they can't be stacked on top of each other.
- First Aid Bandage and First Aid Kits have a stack number of 5 which means you can stack 5 of them in one inventory slot.
- Coffee, Water, Goldenrod Tea, Jar of Honey and almost anything else that comes in a jar as well as candies have a stack number of 10.
- Stews, Blueberry Pie, Corn Bread and almost every other food cooked or not stacks to 50.
- Most building and terrain blocks stack to 500.
- Raw materials like Brass, Iron, Lead, Wood, and Stone stack up to 6000.