Red Wood Blocks
Current game stage: 1
|Red Wood Blocks|
|Power Attack Entity Damage|
|Power Attack Block Damage|
|Explosion Range Entities|
|Explosion Range Blocks|
|Attacks per Minute|
|Rounds per Minute|
|Power Attack Stamina Usage|
|Damage Multiplier: Earth|
|Damage Multiplier: Metal|
|Damage Multiplier: Stone|
|Damage Multiplier: Wood|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier|
|Butcher Resource Multiplier|
|Vehicle Sprint Speed|
|Stamina Regen Reduction|
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on Stamina|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Max Health|
|Buff Chance (%)|
|Dysentery Chance (%)|
|Durability (Min Quality)|
|Durability (Max Quality)|
|Degradation per Use|
|Electrical Power Required|
|Time to grow|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Red Wood Blocks is functionally the same as Wood Blocks and can also be upgraded further into Reinforced Wood Blocks. Unlike the Wood Blocks, it is not obtained through upgrading a Wood Frames, it is crafted directly. It is also possible to use Red Wood Blocks as a source of Combustible fuel.
The only difference is the bright red color of the block.
The Red Wood Blocks comes in a number of different varieties, each with the same durability and features. The only difference is the shape and hit boxes, which may allow you to shoot through them or walk up them. There are rare cases, when a variety has different properties, see Notes below for specific information.
|Red Wood Block||Yes||No||Yes|
|Red Wood Pillar 100||Yes||No||Yes|
|Red Wood Stairs||Yes||No||Yes|
- Red Wood does not come in as many shapes as normal wood, only these
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Crafted in your inventory or at a Workbench. The recipe is the same for all blocks.
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
The following recipes require Red Wood Blocks:
|Reinforced Wood Blocks||Red Wood Blocks *1, Wood *10|
The following tools can be used to upgrade and repair Red Wood Blocks.
Upgrade Process[edit | edit source]
Once you have a required tool and upgrade materials you can begin the upgrade process. The chosen tool is equiped and the materials are left in your bag or on your tool belt. Approach the Red Wood Blocks and right click on it with the chosen tool and an icon will appear showing the current upgrade status.
- The percentage shown will increase 100% each time the Nailgun is used, You will need to use it only once on Red Wood Blocks to complete the upgrade.
- The percentage shown will increase 50% each time the Claw Hammer is used, You will need to use it 2 times on Red Wood Blocks to complete the upgrade.
- The percentage shown will increase 33% each time the Wrench is used, You will need to use it 3 times on Red Wood Blocks to complete the upgrade.
- The percentage shown will increase 25% each time the Stone Axe is used, You will need to use it 4 times on Red Wood Blocks to complete the upgrade.
- The upgrade materials used will not be taken from your inventory until the upgrade is complete.