Current game stage: 1
Every block and piece of furniture has a durability level, some being stronger than others. When damaged, they can be repaired with the correct tool and correct item/s. Repairing is necessary to keep the player's base defendable. If the player chooses not to repair their base's walls or traps, the base will soon fall due to zombies constantly damaging it.
There are only a handful of tools that can repair, some easier to obtain compared to others.
These tools repair at different rate and can be compared here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Almost everything can be repaired with the correct item/s.
- Most blocks can be repaired using the same item/s they were crafted from. For example, Wood Blocks are repaired using wood.
- Some blocks, howered, do not use the same items they are crafted from to be repaired by, for example Brick Blocks are made from stone and clay in the Forge, but to repair a Brick Block the player must use Cobblestone Rocks.
- The items needed for repairing are shown when the player tries to repair a broken block of piece of furniture without the correct items. They are shown in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Depending on the durability of the block a certain amount of the required item is required to repair it. For example, an Iron Door requires ten forged irons to create, therefore if an Iron Door is at 50% durability it will require five Forged Iron to repair it.
- It is rather easy to see if a block requires repairing. The damage can either be clearly seen on the block or when having a repair tool equipped, the health bar of the block will be shown. This also applies to furniture.