- “A common part for a chainsaw, auger or minibike. Can be used to make these items once you've read the schematic.”
The Small Engine is a component used to craft several high-end items in 7 Days to Die.
- How noisy the item is when in use
- Max speed of the Minibike
- Max acceleration of the Minibike
- How much fuel the item uses when in use and the rate it consumes fuel
- How much fuel the item can hold
When scavenging, the Small Engine can be found in Working Stiffs Crates.
|Auger||1x Handlebars, 1x Small Engine, 1x Auger Parts, 1x Auger Blade||Auger Schematic|
|Cement Mixer||25x Forged Iron, 4x Spring, 1x Small Engine, 10x Mechanical Parts||Workbench||Concrete Mixing (Perk)|
|Chainsaw||1x Handlebars, 1x Small Engine, 1x Chainsaw Parts, 1x Chainsaw Blade||Chainsaw Schematic|
|Minibike||1x Minibike Handlebars, 1x Minibike Seat, 1x Minibike Chassis, 1x Small Engine, 1x Lead Car Battery, 1x Minibike Wheels, Optional: 1x Shopping Basket, 1x Padlock||Minibikes for Dumbshits|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.