This article could use some updated images and the content should be edited to make the information relevant to what exists in A13. If you have the time to update this article, jump right in!
- Just finished updating this article to the current state of the game (alphta 14.6). Also removed the cleanup status as it is no longer needed.
- JonPardon (talk) 12:39, 29 May 2016 (UTC)
- Should we be updating the Puncture, Concussive, ... field to be min and max values like durability is?
- — Tilleen (talk) 10:46, 23 January 2017 (UTC)
Hi Guys, I don't think animal hide clothing is in the game anymore. Also, Padded Armor, Leather Armor , Military Armor, Football Helmet, ZU Football Helmet, Mining Helmet, and Santa Hat all function as light armor (only santa hat and padded armors have a few differences) while Scrap, Iron, Steel, and Swat Helmet are considered heavy armor.
Jacket or Overcoat?
Just wanted to bring attention to the fact that Items such as the Leather Duster and Animal Hide Poncho are referred to throughout the entire wiki as being in the Jacket Slot. However, as of the time of writing, version Alpha 15.2 (b8), cursoring over the slot ingame refers to that slot as an Overcoat. Perhaps it would be worth looking into correcting that? --Dezonus (talk) 12:03, 20 April 2017 (UTC)
- That's a good point. The problem is that in the XML file, the UI slot for the duster is referred to as "Jacket." We've previously run into that difference in naming convention between the UI and the XML files and unfortunately, we don't really have a standard response to those types of issues. On one hand, players need to see accurate terminology that matches what they see in the UI. On the other hand, modders need to see accurate terminology that matches what they see in the XML files.
- Maybe the solution in this case is to list the slot as
Jacket (Overcoat). Whichever we chose, we'll then have to update Template:Infobox_item, as it validates that field and will display an error if what's entered isn't expected, such as this: (!)Overcoat (Jacket)
Editing Values of items on Clothing list
I've just corrected the insulation value of the Leather Duster (checked ingame), and was going to fix it on the list of Clothing, but cannot figure out how to do so. Anyone care to explain/link me to the right place? --Dezonus (talk) 14:02, 20 April 2017 (UTC)