Current game stage: 1
|Taza's Stone Axe|
Taza's Stone Axe is a rare, powerful, ancient Indian artifact. The Apache believed those that wielded it were invincible in battle.
|Type||Repair Tool, Axe|
|Power Attack Entity Damage|
|Power Attack Block Damage|
|Explosion Range Entities|
|Explosion Range Blocks|
|Attacks per Minute||105|
|Rounds per Minute|
|Power Attack Stamina Usage|
|Damage Multiplier: Earth||0.15|
|Damage Multiplier: Metal||0.5|
|Damage Multiplier: Stone||0.67|
|Damage Multiplier: Wood|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier||1|
|Butcher Resource Multiplier||0.7|
|Vehicle Sprint Speed|
|Stamina Regen Reduction|
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on max Stamina|
|Effect on Stamina regen|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Max Health|
|Dysentery Chance (%)|
|Durability (Min Quality)||120|
|Durability (Max Quality)||375|
|Degradation per Use||1|
|Compatible Mods||Axe, Long Shaft|
|Repaired Using||Small Stone|
|Electrical Power Required|
|Burn Time||00′ 50"|
|Time to grow|
The Taza's Stone Axe is an artifact version of the Stone Axe that can be used to harvest resources, upgrade blocks, and repair damaged blocks. The Taza's Stone Axe cannot be crafted, only looted from an Apache Artifact Chest in the Desert biome or in natural Caves found in other biomes.
As a Tool
When using the Taza's Stone Axe as a tool, the following actions can be performed:
- Harvesting. Using the primary click (default left mouse button) will swing the Taza's Stone Axe, hitting any item or block that is targeted by the crosshairs and within range. This will allow you to cut down trees, dig into the earth, mine a boulder, or mine down into the Stone found underground. Harvesting most items or blocks will provide Resources with each swing.
- Butchering. When harvesting a recently slain animal corpse, a gore block or bones, Taza's Stone Axe acts as a Butcher Tool. This allows you to obtain resources that you would not get when using a tool that is not a designated Butcher Tool, although in a little smaller amounts compared to a designated Butcher Tool.
- Repairing Blocks. Using the secondary click (default right mouse button) while targeting the crosshairs on almost any damaged item or block within range will use the Taza's Stone Axe to repair that item or block, provided that you have the appropriate repair material needed in your inventory.
- Upgrading Blocks. You can also use a Taza's Stone Axe as an upgrade tool by using the secondary click (default right mouse button) while targeting a block that is upgradeable. You must have the appropriate upgrade material in your inventory, and the block to be upgraded must already be fully repaired, before the upgrade process can be started.
As a Weapon
- When used in combat, a Taza's Stone Axe is a functional, if not very effective, short range Melee weapon. Due to lack of perk influence on this tool, it only gets the basic damage and dismember chance bonus from Strength attribute.
The Durability of the Taza's Stone Axe deteriorates with each use. When its Durability reaches zero, it becomes unusable until repaired. Repairing the Taza's Stone Axe requires 1 Small Stone. Repairing restores its Durability back to Max Durability.