Current game stage: 1
Treasure Quest are initiated by player-found Treasure Maps. Treasure Maps can be found by looting Zombies and Corpses. The map itself, once looted, can be kept in the player's Inventory or Storage until the player is ready to accept it.
There are seven different Treasure Quest:
There does not seem to be any difference in the loot contained in any of the individual treasure quest types.
This container can give one or more of the following group/s and/or items/s as a loot:
These are the Loot Groups that are included in a Loot Container. The chance of an item appearing in any of these groups has been scaled based on the chance of that group appearing in the parent group. A group can also appear more than once if it has been included subsequently by another group, the chances in this case will then reflect all the parent chances. The quality of the items returned will be defined by the loot container quality levels unless it has been specifically defined for the group, in which case it will be listed beside the group.
- The treasure "hot-spot" is a circle.
- The box can be located in any place in the "hot spot"
- The box could be 3 blocks deep or more.
- The box can only be opened once, after-which it self-destructs along with everything left inside. Take everything you need the first time!
- Treasure quests are repeatable.
- Treasure chests located in water will be found on the lake bed and will not need to be dug out. (not always the case)
- It is very difficult without the treasure finder perk