Treasure Quests are a type of quest initiated by player-found treasure maps. Player's can find treasure maps by looting ZPacks and tier 2 through 5 POI loot rooms. The map itself, once obtained, can be kept in the player's inventory or storage until ready to accept.
There are seven different Treasure Quests:
This container can give one or more of the following group/s and/or items/s as a loot:
Cash/Coins & Ores
Non AP/HP Ammo Large
Non AP/HP Ammo Medium-No Arrows
Non AP/HP Ammo Small-No Arrows
Ammo Resources Large
Non Primitive Weapons & Weapon Parts
There does not seem to be any difference in the loot contained in any of the individual treasure quest types.
- The treasure "hot-spot" is a circle.
- The box can be located in any place in the "hot spot."
- The box could be 3 blocks deep or more.
- The box can only be opened once, after-which it self-destructs along with everything left inside. Take everything you need the first time!
- Treasure quests are repeatable.
- Treasure chests located in water will be found on the lake bed and will not need to be dug out. (not always the case)
- It is very difficult without the treasure finder perk.