- 1 My Spanish talk page / Mi página de discusión española.
- 2 Notes by everyone
- 3 MannedTooth Personal Section
- 4 Game widow's Personal Section
- 5 Eichi87's Personal Section
- 6 Ecktos1's Personal Section
- 7 The Monthly Opt-In and Invitation
Notes by everyone[edit source]
MannedTooth Personal Section[edit source]
Introducing myself as the new Wiki Manager[edit source]
Hi, this is just to let you know that I am taking over Game_widow as your Wiki Manager. Feel free to contact me if you need anything.
- Thank you, nice to meet you & welcome, MannedTooth. --— Magneto555 (talk) 18:41, 6 November 2018 (UTC)
Game widow's Personal Section[edit source]
Alpha 12 icons[edit source]
I thought i'd let you know about the latest alpha 12 icons. But first, a bit of background: These wikis (the 7DtD wikis) use what is known as a "common image store", so by default, any image on the english wiki (the master) is available to the other language versions. The only issue is that this functionality did not exist when the wikis were first created. It only became an option later, so at first i uploaded all the images as many times as there were wikis. Later, we got this functionality which made that redundant uploading unnecessary, but by then, the duplicates were already in place. So now we find ourselves in the strange position of having to delete images from the non-english wikis to give them the most recent versions.
So ... after all that, if you see an old icon on the Spanish wiki instead of the newest version, simply delete the file from that wiki. That will allow the "master" / up to date icon to be displayed. — Game widow (talk) 16:41, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
- If I haven't mentioned it recently, thank-you for your continuing dedication and hard work! :) — Game widow (talk) 19:50, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
Eichi87's Personal Section[edit source]
Ecktos1's Personal Section[edit source]
The Monthly Opt-In and Invitation[edit source]
If you haven't already and are interested, make sure you opt-in for emails about The Monthly. There should be an email with info on that.
If you have opted in, be on the lookout for a new email about March's Monthly times and the new survey! Will has been making some tweaks to the event this month and he's excited to have you join him, if you can.