Current game stage: 1
You can help 7 Days to Die Wiki by .
|Power Attack Entity Damage|
|Power Attack Block Damage|
|Explosion Range Entities|
|Explosion Range Blocks|
|Attacks per Minute|
|Rounds per Minute|
|Power Attack Stamina Usage|
|Damage Multiplier: Earth|
|Damage Multiplier: Metal|
|Damage Multiplier: Stone|
|Damage Multiplier: Wood|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier|
|Butcher Resource Multiplier|
|Vehicle Sprint Speed|
|Stamina Regen Reduction|
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on max Stamina|
|Effect on Stamina regen|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Max Health|
|Dysentery Chance (%)|
|Durability (Min Quality)|
|Durability (Max Quality)|
|Degradation per Use|
|Electrical Power Required|
|Time to grow|
Water is a basic resource which can be picked up with an empty Bucket, Glass Jar or Empty Can. A13 has drastically changed the way water behaves. It now flows into empty spaces to fill in holes, bunkers and caves so that there is a flooding possibility. Water is also no longer an infinite voxel. Meaning if you put a bucket of water in a well, it will dry up over time and uses. Each block of water is equal to about 15 jars of water.
Water is currently very buggy. Worst possible situation can start if you ride with a minibike to the water.
There are several places you can get it from. These include:
- Direct natural - rivers & lakes, for example.
- Indirect natural - certain foods like Blueberries are hydrating in themselves when eaten.
- You can no longer get clean water from Toilets. But often contain murky water (requires boiling to clean)
- Water towers contain large amounts of water once they are broken into.
- When emptying a water bucket on the ground, that block becomes the water source block, from this block water will flow up to 7 blocks farther (Thus it has a length of 8 blocks in total: 1 source block + 7 current blocks)
- When water runs down a cliff it will not stop after 7 blocks deep, but will keep flowing until reaching the bottom.
It is possible to refill an infinite amount of buckets from a water pool with at least 2 source blocks.
- You can remove water by placing another block of any other material inside it, such as dirt, sand, stone etc.
- Note that Chests will be destroyed by water, if it spreads over them.
- Ladders, Torch, Candle will be destroyed by water, if it spreads over them.
- You can drink water by right-clicking on a water block while you have no item equipped.
- As of Alpha 9, water is no longer required for farming.
- Here's a quick video on how to fix issues that may occur with water: