Current game stage: 1
|Power Attack Entity Damage|
|Power Attack Block Damage|
|Explosion Range Entities|
|Explosion Range Blocks|
|Attacks per Minute|
|Rounds per Minute|
|Power Attack Stamina Usage|
|Damage Multiplier: Earth|
|Damage Multiplier: Metal|
|Damage Multiplier: Stone|
|Damage Multiplier: Wood|
|Durability (Min Quality)|
|Durability (Max Quality)|
|Degradation per Use|
|Butcher Damage Multiplier|
|Butcher Resource Multiplier|
|Vehicle Sprint Speed|
|Stamina Regen Reduction|
|Effect on Fullness|
|Effect on Hydration|
|Effect on Stamina|
|Effect on Health|
|Effect on Max Health|
|Buff Chance (%)|
|Dysentery Chance (%)|
|Electrical Power Required|
|Time to grow|
Description[edit | edit source]
Wood is a basic and fundamental resources to playing the game. Wood is a found everywhere throughout Navezgane in many objects and must be harvested from those objects to obtain the Wood. Wood can be used as a source of Combustible fuel for Campfires, Chemistry Stations and Forges.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
- You can obtain Wood by hitting a Tree with fists or an appropriate tool. Felling a Tree will yield a bonus amount of Wood depending on the type and size of the tree. All Trees, regardless of the type, will drop Wood. Fully grown Pine Trees drop Seeds. Use the seeds to plant new trees for future Wood resources.
- Scattered throughout the map are dead bushes with no leaves that can be harvested by punching or cut with a tool for 1 piece of wood.
- Wood can also be looted in small quantities from various storage containers.
- Wood can be harvested by using a tool and destroying wooden houses and furniture.
- It can also be obtained by hitting piles of burning embers in the Burnt Forest with fists or a tool.
Harvest Efficiency[edit | edit source]
The better the tool the better the amount yielded from those objects. These are the options from worst to best tool: Fist, Stone Axe, Iron Fireaxe, Steel Fireaxe, Chainsaw (requires Gas Can}. Efficiency of Wood harvested is also dependent upon the greater Quality of any of these tools.
Usage[edit | edit source]
You can use Wood in the following ways
- As a source of Combustible fuel.
- To craft all items requiring Wood.
- To build structures, reinforce windows and doors, or upgrade existing structures.
The following recipes require Wood:
|Common Crafting Junk|