Current game stage: 1
|Location||Wasteland-biome, as well as some particular POIs|
Description[edit | edit source]
Zombie Bears are zombie animals found in the Wasteland and Burnt Forest at night, as well as during certain events or in specific locations. Zombie Bears are hostile and will try to chase and attack the player if provoked or if it spots the player. It will also attack other Animals and Zombies, and will almost always win the fight, as the Zombie Bear is one of the most dangerous enemies you can encounter in Navezgane. Zombie Bears are so strong, that they are able to one-shot a player from full health. It is ill-advised to try any sort of melee combat with the bear as it will shortly end for the player. If you do try to use melee, then it is a wise idea to have strong armor and healing items ready. If the player does not have any ranged weapon to kill the Zombie Bear, then it should be avoided at all costs. A Zombie Bear can tear down buildings extremely fast, and should be the primary target if one is attacking your base.
Drops[edit | edit source]
It is recommended to use a Bone Knife, Hunting Knife, or Machete when harvesting because it will provide the player with more resources than any other tool or weapon. Zombie Bears will not drop any loot upon being killed but can be harvested for the following:
Locations[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- There are three places on Navezgane where you always find a Zombie Bear.
- 1000 east 740 north: constructionside, a cave in the basement. 1x
- 680 west 930 north: First floor of "The Bear Den" 2x
- 1800 west 1785 north: A cave beneath a tunnel under the street. 1x
Likely Locations[edit | edit source]
- Most caves have either at least one Zombie Bear or a regular Bear.
- Can spawn as part of the random day 5 Zombie Dog Packs, albeit rarely.
- Can be spawned in by Screamer zombies at a high Gamestage.
- Within the Burnt Forest or Wasteland biomes at night.